Watch videos, download datasheets and get technical insights from the application engineers at Peerless.
Wed., July 8, 2020 @ 11AM EDT
Double Block and Bleed Valves 101, Traditional Methods vs Current Best Practices – Featuring Rob Porter of Oliver Valves
Aflex Hose is a world-class manufacturer of PTFE flexible hose. Every step in their process from engineering, manufacturing, equipment innovation, service, training and certifications is continuously monitored and improved to deliver the best metal hose and expansion joints.
Most of the major pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing plants around the world have been using Aflex Hose products for the clean, safe transfer of their process fluids for the last 40 years.
Performance requirements which are satisfied include excellent chemical resistance, a smooth bore to ensure clean, fast fluid flow, resistance to high pressures and full vacuum, and excellent flexibility and kink resistance. Together with Aflex Hose, we offer a diverse group of flexible hose including:
- Bioflex Ultra PTFE Lined Flexible Hose
- Pharmaline N & X Hose
- Corroline+ Hose
- Corroflon Hose
- Smoothbore Hose
- Hyperline FX Hose
- Visiflon Hose
Working together, our partnership with Aflex Hose has allowed us to provide our customers with outstanding technical customer service, on-time deliveries and continued engineering innovation.
- Bioflex Ultra Hose – Their premium product used to transfer process fluids in a wide variety of industries.
- Pharmaline N and X – Hose designed to replace conventional silicone rubber hoses in pharmaceutical, chemical and food process fluid transfer applications where the silicone rubber hose does not perform in accordance with the application requirements.
- Corroline+ Hose – Designed to fulfill all the requirements for use as a chemical hose or industrial hose, but with the added benefit that it has been reinforced to withstand the most severe conditions of physical abuse.
- Corroflon Hose – Corroflon hose sets the standard for fluoropolymer hose designs which have a very flexible convoluted liner. The PTFE liner in Corroflon has shallow convolutions which minimise the restriction in flow rates, and a reinforcement wire in the external convolutions provides full kink resistance and is usable at vacuum.
- Smoothbore Hose – Smoothbore comprises a straight PTFE tube liner and a stainless steel outer braid, and is the basic PTFE hose design being used successfully in many automotive and general-purpose applications.
- Hyperline FX Hose – Hyperline FX is much more flexible than smoothbore hose, due to the patented design of the PTFE liner, and therefore represents a better alternative in applications where improved flexibility is required.
- Visiflon Hose – Visiflon is a fully convoluted PTFE lined hose product, used in applications where excellent flexibility is required, and the convoluted bore is not a disadvantage. Available with a stainless steel wire braid.
Setting Safety Guidelines for Hose Assemblies
NAHAD first recognized there was a need for hose fabrication guidelines in the early 1990’s. In this article, we’re going to discuss NAHAD’s Hose Safety Institute and why it’s important to work with a hose fabricator that’s affiliated with the program.
Why Choose Peerless?
As a leader in safety, Peerless understands the importance of building safe, reliable piping systems that last for years to come.