Watch videos, download datasheets and get technical insights from the application engineers at Peerless.
Wed., July 8, 2020 @ 11AM EDT
Double Block and Bleed Valves 101, Traditional Methods vs Current Best Practices – Featuring Rob Porter of Oliver Valves
From Drawing or Models to Finished Assembly
Peerless offers CNC tube bending services for a wide variety of shapes and sizes. While tube bending poses a number of specific challenges, our highly skilled and extensively trained technicians continually deliver outstanding work characterized by tight tolerances and conformity to customer specifications.
Simply supply the drawing, and we’ll prepare the bent tube assembly just the way your fabrication team likes it.
- Reduce job costs (BOM sourcing and administration)
- Save time during quoting and purchasing
- Improve service levels
- Standardization of components and documentation
- Less stock and inventory management
- One call: Engineering, purchasing and scheduling
- We become “an extension of what you do!”
Why Choose Peerless?
As a leader in safety, Peerless understands the importance of building safe, reliable piping systems that last for years to come.