Watch videos, download datasheets and get technical insights from the application engineers at Peerless.
Can’t find the valve you need? Peerless offers valve modification services. Services include:
- Trim Changes – 304SS, 316SS, Monel, Alloy 20, Hast C, Stellite, Bronze
- End connection changes – Buttweld, End schedule changes, RTJ, weld on flanges
- Gear Installation – Bevel and Worm
- Drain Connections and Bypass Installation
- Packing and Gasket Changes
- Pressure Testing
- Extended Bonnets / Cryogenic columns
- Bolting changes
- Cleaning for Oxygen and Chlorine services
- NDE inspection – RT, PT, MT, VT
- Soft inserts in discs or seats
- PMI capabilities
- Ball valve extensions for buried service
Avoiding Hidden Pitfalls in Challenging Valve Specifications
Because the valves required to build these systems can represent a relatively large-spend category – and because your customers continue to throw ever-increasingly challenging requirements your way – today we’re going to focus specifically on that huge pile of valve specifications.
5 Benefits of Using the New Method to Achieve Double Block & Bleed
True Double Block & Bleed can be accomplished in different ways; while specific sets of operating criteria and unique piping arrangements may point to one method over another.
Here is a list of benefits you can expect to achieve while using a single-body, forged valve (with 2 separate isolates & 1 vent), versus the “traditional” Double Block & Bleed method, using multiple valves and piping.
Why Choose Peerless?
As a leader in safety, Peerless understands the importance of building safe, reliable piping systems that last for years to come.