Looking for training videos?
Topics include: Industrial Hose Safety, Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Component Kitting, Valve Actuation, Tube Fittings, Ball Valves, Teflon Hose, DBBs, Hose Couplings, and more!
Watch videos, download datasheets and get technical insights from the application engineers at Peerless.
Can’t find the valve you need? Peerless offers valve modification services. Services include:
- Trim Changes – 304SS, 316SS, Monel, Alloy 20, Hast C, Stellite, Bronze
- End connection changes – Buttweld, End schedule changes, RTJ, weld on flanges
- Gear Installation – Bevel and Worm
- Drain Connections and Bypass Installation
- Packing and Gasket Changes
- Pressure Testing
- Extended Bonnets / Cryogenic columns
- Bolting changes
- Cleaning for Oxygen and Chlorine services
- NDE inspection – RT, PT, MT, VT
- Soft inserts in discs or seats
- PMI capabilities
- Ball valve extensions for buried service
Avoiding Hidden Pitfalls in Challenging Valve Specifications
Because the valves required to build these systems can represent a relatively large-spend category – and because your customers continue to throw ever-increasingly challenging requirements your way – today we’re going to focus specifically on that huge pile of valve specifications.
5 Benefits of Using the New Method to Achieve Double Block & Bleed
True Double Block & Bleed can be accomplished in different ways; while specific sets of operating criteria and unique piping arrangements may point to one method over another.
Here is a list of benefits you can expect to achieve while using a single-body, forged valve (with 2 separate isolates & 1 vent), versus the “traditional” Double Block & Bleed method, using multiple valves and piping.
Why Choose Peerless?
As a leader in safety, Peerless understands the importance of building safe, reliable piping systems that last for years to come.