Blower hoses to help ventilate temporary healthcare environments
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, some hospitals are at full capacity leading to an influx in temporary hospital structures. These structures need proper ventilation and there are blower hoses available to ensure they are up to standard.
In this article, we identify two hoses that can help ventilate both temporary and existing healthcare environments:
Flexaust FX-180SF blower hose is a high strength, sewn single-ply PVC vinyl coated white polyester fabric hose reinforced with a spring steel wire helix and white external PVC wearstrip. This hose can help to ventilate both temporary and existing healthcare environments, keeping contaminated air out.
- Specially designed construction that provides super air flow throughout vs. traditional sewn products
- Sewn construction allows for better performance in lower & higher temperatures
- Light weight duct designed for dehumidification applications
- Excellent compressibility created by less pronounced seams
- Wearstrip offers additional external abrasion & drag resistance
- Moisture resistant & UV stabilized to prevent mold & mildew
- Flame retardant to UL 94V-0
Flexaust ADC hoses are ideal for indoor healthcare facilities. ADC hoses are a light weight, clear PVC hose that’s reinforced with a spring steel wire helix.
- Good for positive pressure applications
- Great compressibility
- Excellent flexibility with tight bending characteristics
- Good chemical & moisture resistance
- Manufactured with FDA acceptable materials
- Wall Thickness = .0135″ (4″ to 5″ ID), .015″ (6″ ID & above)
- Standard Min. Inside Diameter = 6″, consult sales team for pricing & minimums on smaller sizes
- Standard Max. Inside Diameter = 12″, consult sales team for pricing & minimums on larger sizes
- Ideal for indoor healthcare environments
Your safety’s important to us and we hope this article provides insight on some hose options available for ventilating healthcare facilities.
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an inquiry online or call us at 1-800-234-3033 and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.