Watch videos, download datasheets and get technical insights from the application engineers at Peerless.
Ball Valves 101: Learn What You Need to Know to Select The Proper Valve for your Application
Recorded Webinar - September 9, 2020
As part of our Peerless eLearning webinar training series, this is a recorded webinar with our partner, J Flow Controls to discuss Quarter Turn Ball Valves.
This discussion covers the following:
– A tutorial on the many types and technologies that fall under the generic “ball valve” term.
– From inexpensive and simple one-piece valves to more sophisticated multiport, top-entry and trunnion style options.
– How a ball valve is constructed and why this could be important to your application.
– The various approvals and testing methods used to classify a quarter turn valve.
– When to use a particular ball valve type
– This presentation sets the table for our future quarter turn actuation presentation.
Submit the form below to watch the recording!