As part of our Peerless eLearning Webinar Series, this is a recorded webinar featuring Steve Munn, president of PV Engineering based in Waterloo, Ontario. During this presentation we discuss the often frustrating and misunderstood topic of Canadian Registration Numbers (CRNs).
This discussion covers the types of CRN design requirements for:
- Pressure Vessels, Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Autoclaves
- Used Equipment
- Design validation methods
- CRN numbering system explained
- Is it a vessel or a fitting?
- How to find registered products