As part of our Peerless eLearning training series, this is a recorded webinar with our partner, J Flow Controls to discuss Quarter Turn Ball Valves. This discussion covers the following:
- A tutorial on the many types and technologies that fall under the generic “ball valve” term.
- From inexpensive and simple one-piece valves to more sophisticated multiport, top-entry and trunnion style options.
- How a ball valve is constructed and why this could be important to your application.
- The various approvals and testing methods used to classify a quarter turn valve. – When to use a particular ball valve type
- This presentation sets the table for our future quarter turn actuation presentation.